pdfing the whole thing

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 29 12:42:33 CET 2001

Hello Matijs,

MvZ> As to making all this vailable for public download: That may not be a good
MvZ> idea, since it seems the rules are still officially owned by Hasbro. As
MvZ> some of you know, they have agreed to allow circulation of limited edition
MvZ> cd-roms, and would probably allow me to send PDF files to you by e-mail.

   Since size could be a problem, and because I would honestly like to
   browse each of the listed versions (not just out of curiosity, but
   because I may enjoy some of the house rules or changes, too), could
   you still place them somewhere where we could access them on a temp
   basis? I never meant a public download, per se, just a temp folder
   inside someone's web page (not linked openly) that you could post
   the link to in here for us to grab the files. After I get a
   scanner, I intend to do the same thing with all the Hero mags and
   post a link for everyone.

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com