pdfing the whole thing

Paul L. Ming pming11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 29 18:58:49 CET 2001

Hiya.

>OK, here's how our system works now: The source is in XML format, since
>this can be converted even more easily.
<<snip>>
>stuff, and this is my first stab at XSLT.

Hehe. I got out of the web stuff when XML was the new kid on the block;
never even heard of this XSLT stuff. ;)

>As to making all this vailable for public download:

  I wasn't thinking that way. Mind you, the total playing population of P&P
could likely not really be considered 'public', per se, as far as the
internet population is concerned. ;-)

>That may not be a good
>idea, since it seems the rules are still officially owned by Hasbro. As
>some of you know, they have agreed to allow circulation of limited edition
>cd-roms, and would probably allow me to send PDF files to you by e-mail.

  This is news to me. Last I heard, nobody knew who owned them. Avalon Hill
(when they were around) said they sold everything; Hasbro said they didn't
have a listing for P&P in the list of what they bought. Some sort of mix up
I guess. *shrug*

  Either way, I think most everyone on this list would like a copy of the
PDF's when/if they all get done.

  Keep us posted. :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming