pdfing the whole thing

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 30 04:15:58 CET 2001

Hey guys,

    If anyone is interested, I've started a mailing group on Yahoo for
    rpg e-book collecting and trading. You can check it out or join
    here:

    This is a really big hobby of mine. I love the idea of portable
    game books. I've got hundreds of games and I can't wait until the
    day I've got them all on a few cds! :) The list is open to the
    public, and game designers/publishers will be hanging out in there,
    too. They will occasionally argue and discuss the pros and cons of
    trading pdfs while we trade links and have our fun anyway. I
    posted the link on the newsgroup alt.binaries.e-book.rpg and have
    had half a dozen signups already today within the first few hours.
    :)

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com