pdfing the whole thing

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Nov 30 23:09:49 CET 2001

At 04:09 PM 11/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>|| Also available (not indicated on the site) is the culture book, in a
>|| slightly edited version. Credits for this one go to Scott
>|| Cohan, and I
>|| paste his comments on changes below:
>|| "It includes everything from the culture book and some stuff
>|| from Tower of
>|| The Dead (for the Thaliban entry).  There are some slight
>|| changes, however.
>|| 1) I changed all the dates to the Salaqi Calendar (since
>|| they use that as
>|| the benchmark) 2) Some of the Favored Weapons have been
>
>I believe I got this from you a while back.  Not content with raw text, I
>greated a word document out of it and formatted it up all nice and pretty,
>with footers, headers, TOC and the like.  Cultures are done one per page, so
>tweaks could be made and just a single page printed  (and stuck in the
>book).  Also added is the "Power" list for cultures and a cultural
>cross-reference (VERY useful) that i worked hard and long on.
>
>It's not 100% complete -- at the time I finished my tweaking I still had not
>gotten my copy of Perilous Lands off eBay, so the Fomarian like/dislike
>table is unfinished.
>
>I will email it to Wout tonight so he can post it up, if so desired.

You shoul dknow us by now we'll take anything :)

Date:         Mon, 3 Dec 2001 00:31:51 -0800
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Joshua Donovan <joshuad369 at MSN.COM>
Comments: To: ScottL1969 at aol.com, Patience White <patiencemtl at yahoo.com>,
          Nathan Rosario <nmros at hotmail.com>,
          Dathmaul at aol.com, Daniel Charbonneau <jedi.dancooper at sympatico.ca>,
          dana <qtpie_2001 at hotmail.com>, Cynthia Ann <cynthia at discarnate.com>,
          comicplanet at theglobe.com, Colette Marquise <mllecolette at hotmail.com>,
          CloeiGrrl <cloei at nakkidnerds.com>,
          Catrina Linehan <ca_twin at hotmail.com>,
          Benoit Brassard <benbrass at aei.net>, barry foght <bfoght at hotmail.com>,
          aw-confirm at ebay.com, angus <kt8u at hotmail.com>,
          ARRON BAXTER <arronb at yahoo.com>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C17B91.E690ACC0

Letting everyone know that my email has changed to
joshuad369 at msn.com.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C17B91.E690ACC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Letting everyone know that my email has changed
to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
href="mailto:joshuad369 at msn.com">joshuad369 at msn.com</A>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>