Translation

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Oct 2 05:04:50 CEST 2001

At 12:17 PM 10/1/01 -0400, you wrote:

> I'm french player and i search if some one have translated rules or if some
> one know where i can found it
> thanks.

There are websites that can do translations now adays.  It'llt ake a sentence
and then
translate it into various languages.  I've heard of them and never used but
did
a quick search here is one site you could use...it might take time but at
least
it
would get a start.

<http://www.word2word.com/dictionary.html>http://www.word2word.com/dictiona
ry.html

> I just begin new campain with young player never play to p&p, just creating
> charactére is very fun. they are 4 and create 2 shaman Zen'da, 1 Fearry
and 1
> Elfe. I think is campain is very magic and players come to be rapidely
> comfrontate with power magic creature i try to write the story of this 4
> character later

Well have a good game.  Just remeber you should have at least 1 non-magic
guy for every 3 magic users (general rule).  Since magic can tend to wear
out of mana then your up a creek in trouble :)  So a fighter is good for
their protection.