P&P Supplements

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Oct 15 05:28:04 CEST 2001

At 07:17 AM 10/13/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Though I do own the P&P basicset a couple of years I have developed just
recently a serious interest in this game(system).
>My group & I are thinking about starting a new campaign, but we have not yet
decided which system/background we will use, nor which of us will be GM. With
this in mind I looked through my elder RGP-stuff and rediscovered P&P. Right
now I am thinking to start a new hard epic fantasy-campaign and P&P looks
to be
the System of choice...
>So what I am babbling about is since I do ONLY own the P&P-mainbox I am
looking for the other P&P-supplements!
>If anyone (in Europe) wishes to sell his (or hers)supplements (book of
tables,
tower of the dead, perilous lands, or in parts, or complete with mainset)or is
willing to sell photocopies of the listed items pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase drop
me a
line!

>Greetings,
>                Guido Buchholz
>
>------------------------
>father at ratbike.org

>sent via RatBikeZone mail - <http://ratbike.org/mail>http://ratbike.org/mail

Welcome to the list...

As to supplements its a must to get the PL set off of various sites like
game shops and ebay some game shops on the web still have sets you
can do searches for.  Then the other stuff like book of tables and
tower of dead are optional.  The main pnp site wout has is
also a good source of material including maps and such from PL.
The old list archives also have various sources of where to find
old copies (game shops and such but you'd have to wade through
the old list archives on the web site).