Another email game?

The Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 11 08:41:11 CEST 2001

Hello Alex,

AK> I would like feedback on whether people would like me to run a P&P game via email.

   I'd be up for giving it a shot. I wanted to play in Scott's game,
   but life kept intruding and I could never get started (totally my
   fault, Scott!). Maybe this time I could devote a little more time
   to playing. Any character restrictions/preferences? Please let us
   know what alternate rules you are referring to so we don't make a
   mistake in making our characters.

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com