Another email game?

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Sep 11 22:50:41 CEST 2001

At 10:11 PM 9/10/01 -0800, you wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>     I would like feedback on whether people would like me to run a P&P game
> via email. This would include some rules variations (particularly for
> spellcasters) and I would be the GM (or as I prefer - Scenario Guide). I
> might add a web page, but the primary way of communication would be emails
> back and forth. Thus I would be responsible for and have control over
> everything shown to individuals. Thus someone with mana sensing might get a
> different description of a magic item than those who only see the item but
> don't know its magic. Secret moves may easily be made.
>     Let me know if you are interested (and include your email address).

 I'd be interested.  As folks know I am already running a game so would love
to.  You could use the same maliing list service I do to coordinate the game
though you'd better name it differently so as not to get us confused :)

I'm working on a game update now...with events today been sick and watching
the
news so stayed home today....