hello

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Sep 28 21:51:57 CEST 2001

At 02:34 AM 9/28/01 -0400, you wrote:

> New french dm & player of powers & perils join you.
> happy to be with you
>

> Kratan ka'fierazi

Welcome to the list.  Its nice to see folks join :)

Date:         Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:17:19 -0400
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Ladeveze Patrick <Ladevezepatrick at AOL.COM>
Subject:      Translation

--part1_d5.cbd1399.28e9f10f_boundary

I'm french player and i search if some one have translated rules or if some=20
one know where i can found it
thanks.

I just begin new campain with young player never play to p&p, just creating=20
charact=E9re is very fun. they are 4 and create 2 shaman Zen'da, 1 Fearry an=
d 1=20
Elfe. I think is campain is very magic and players come to be rapidely=20
comfrontate with power magic creature i try to write the story of this 4=20
character later

Kratan ka'fierazi

--part1_d5.cbd1399.28e9f10f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"1">I'm french player and i search if some one hav=
e translated rules or if some one know where i can found it
<BR>thanks.
<BR>
<BR>I just begin new campain with young player never play to p&p, just c=
reating charact=E9re is very fun. they are 4 and create 2 shaman Zen'da, 1 F=
earry and 1 Elfe. I think is campain is very magic and players come to be ra=
pidely comfrontate with power magic creature i try to write the story of thi=
s 4 character later
<BR>
<BR>Kratan ka'fierazi</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d5.cbd1399.28e9f10f_boundary--