Website Additions

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Apr 1 05:11:01 CEST 2002

At 02:04 PM 3/29/02 -0500, you wrote:

>||True.  Well I wish someone would come up with stuff I could use like
>||ship info like typical merchant ships, warships, cargo ships..stuff like
>||that for pnp with everything about them stats and such :) [hint hint] :)
>
>Ha Ha. It is to laugh....
>
>Yea, yea, the other ship stuff got put on hold, but I think I'm going to
>look at it again and rework it with a different mindset, and try and
>abstract it a bit (close to the Heroes article, but not THAT abstract).

Well I could use anything since I have to make it all up :<

>That project will be somewhat back-burnered for now unless I get strong
>hints that the players plan to take to the seas as pirates.

HINT HINT STRONG HINT HINT HINT
that good enough? :)

>||I didn't think Fay horse was in the special events...wow...
>
>Well, I think in this case it would more qualify as a "Friend", but I rolled
>some animal encounters for the region and that was the first one that came
>up that was valid.

Ahhh..okdokie...

>I'll probably gimp this Fay a bit, probably removing it's lower world travel
>ability (it is sort of a "feral" fay, having become infatuated with the
>character and is outcast from the lower world).

That'll work so not to make it a big assest.  Course a good husbander
could fix some of those problems...

>I'm sure she will enjoy having a Warhorse II equivalent that is quite smart
>and cranks about with an MR of 40 (probably not at that speed with her on it
>unless it's a pure straight run).  However, it will not go into human towns
>or cities, so she will have to dismount and let it skitter off into the
>wilds until she leaves.  This will prevent rapid retreats from cities...she
>has to exit the city proper and the horse has to travel to reach her...I
>figured on rolling 1d6x10 minutes after leaving the city to when she meets
>back up with the horse.

hehe...good way to do it..

>And of course, riding this thing makes het beacon numero-uno to Kotothi.
>The group better enjoy getting jumped, :}

And if I recall your playing in the Kotoh lands?