Website Additions

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Apr 5 04:38:06 CEST 2002

At 08:03 AM 4/3/02 -0500, you wrote:
>in
>spend
>or
>||I wish that was real life with all those guys here in florida :)
>||The mexicans and such .
>
>Well, since I impose a language EL/5 limit on skills that involve
>communication, and since I do run strict with languages, I felt for my games
>1 point a day is fair.
>
>And in any case, I limit my players to EL60 in non-native languages (i.e. a
>Marentian may well speak Marentian at EL80, but the best he can ever get
>Donaran to is EL60 -- he will always have a sort of accent.

Yep.  Good way to do it.

Been working on book #3 up to the D creatures...its a bit tedious since the
scanner
doesn't like some red portions and numbers and columns and...well...faster to
scan
in and type it up :)

>apply.
>||I suppose but it seems 'normal' to me than a constant skill.  I mean
>||if your traveling your alert in one way or another.  But yes if your
>||avoiding ambushes that's fine.
>
>Well, if you want them to make survival rolls every day and get that 1d10
>exp every day, you are welcome to it.  :}
>        -- Burton

Yeah.  I just see it like a city slicer hiking in the hills.  Hes not
surviving
just doing
something hes done dozens of times.  Now if he were to be chased by a bear
then yeah a roll would be made for avoiding if he stayed alive the bear :)