Soldiers and Mercenaries (updated)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Apr 5 04:38:26 CEST 2002

At 02:00 PM 4/4/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Attached is the RTF of the current Soldiers text. I will be sending the .DOC
>file to Wout.  I presume that he can convert to HTML as needed.  Any
>comments on templates (and suggestions for others) welcome.
>     -- Burton

Very good stuff.  Saved.  Quickly skimmed it.  Thanks for the marines :)  Now
for
ships (hint hint..gee I'm annoying aren't I?). :)

But really I was looking at the marines MR 10/11....I'm wondering if that
should be modified.  I mean a ship moves up and down and thus they
sorta learn how to move more efficiently it would seem.  Then agian no
one fights in a storm but calm seas so I guess the stat will do.