Moving along...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Apr 16 21:33:21 CEST 2002

|| The famous 'leg of lamb' table? If so, keep me posted. I
|| always liked that
|| table. I ran into the Fluency-80 modifier too this weekend.
|| It is a bit too
|| much I think.

Yea, that old table.  I have to dig out my old RQ book 1 from the back room
tonight.

Once translated into a 0-80 scale, and complete with the humourous
descriptions, I'll see what I can cobble up with regards to skill and
influence changes.
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce