Powers and Perils

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Dec 19 08:29:55 CET 2002

At 06:39 PM 12/16/02 -0800, you wrote:
>--- Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:
>> Its not that hard really.  Its just what your doing
>> here typing
>> up posts.  I believe alex sent you my game website
>> and it
>> has a couple things on what a PBEM is in more detail
>> and
>> how you'd play.
>
>I know how to play by post :). I am currently playing
>in several. What I meant was that I am so unfamiliar
>with the P&P rules that I wouldn't know how to fully
>create a character. If you would be interested in
>helping me get started please contact me off list.

Well it depends on what you really want to play. A simple fighter is alot
easier
to handl than a wizard in terms of the rules.  Maybe you could download the
pdf files and read them over or at least browse them in terms of player
related rules.  In PBEM games especially you really don't need to know
much rules unless your a wizard then its just a bit more work.

I created a character generator that does some of the work already
and it should be on the pnp website.

I'm sure if you had specific rules related questions or character generation
questions we could all help you out.