My request.

Paul L. Ming pming11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 20 02:01:28 CET 2002

Hiya.

  Thanks all. I managed to get a copy of my old AD&D-2-P&P conversion notes.
Turns out I did have a copy sitting on my hard drive. Of course, it was in a
directory I would never have thought to look in, and it wasn't named
"add2pp", "pnpconv", or anything like that. It was called "Conversion.sdw".
Go figure.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to try and help me out. :)
  I'm now in the process of re-writing it specifically to work with
converting 2nd Ed AD&D Birthright to P&P.

^_^

Paul L. Ming