website update

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Jun 6 23:26:47 CEST 2002

At 08:11 AM 6/6/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Run Plugin:"D:\Rewebsit1.ems <0880.0002>"

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 01:58:36PM -0500, John Hooten wrote:
> Thanks it works now
> Interesting is this book 3 reformated to page differently?
> I have noticed page grouping is different from my book3.

It is formatted the same way as the book 1 and 2 pdfs, which is indeed
different from the paper versions. I'm not yet completely happy with how
they all turned out, so I may still tweak the layout a little. Also, big
chunks are missing from 3 and 4, since they basically contain only
Scott's text.

> Also Cait Sith appears different. I will have to check.

I haven't checked all of the text itself. Feel free to send corrections.

> It would be strange to learn there is different versions of the books out.

I don't think there are. Maybe you could elaborate a little on the
differences you found?

--=20
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
                            -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--

The book 3 creature stuff should not be missing one word.  I typed up
everything that
is there as far as the creature sections.  Don't forget to update per errata.
I did on my personal copy but the one I released out didn't have that change.