website update

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Jun 8 00:35:00 CEST 2002

At 06:36 PM 6/7/02 +0200, you wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 05:26:42PM -0400, Scott Adams wrote:
>> At 07:07 PM 6/5/02 +0200, you wrote:
>> > Run Plugin:"D:\Rewebsit.ems <0880.0002>"
>>
>> Not sure why but mail from you comes in the form of the file above but
>> here is the reply...
>
>Hmm, yes, well, it appears there are still to many email programs out
>there that can't handle multipart/signed mail properly. I'll at least
>try not to sign mail to this list anymore.

Well this one showed up fine...

>> > It already did, thanks. The pdf's are basically your text, with errata,
>> > some spelling corrections, and small parts of the text added.
>>
>> Book 4 would have large gaps.  But my book 3 theres not much text missing
>> aside
>> from the first 5-6 pages and the tables.  Me spelling errors? :)  IF I knew
>> you were going to make them into formal pdfs I'd be neater :)
>> Book 4 was mainly mean for notes rather than a formal book ...I did it
>> years ago for my own personal use..
>
>From book 3 chapters 1 to 3 are missing. These may be really small
>though, I don't have any originals here right now. The creature list is
>obviously the meat of the book. I noticed book4 was more note-like, so
>possibly large parts would have to be redone. However, the formatting
>was not a big job, and it was good training :). So, anyone willing to
>scan some stuff, let me know.

Yes book 4 was note like and really not made well for a pdf :)
Did it for personal use only.  I did that one maybe 4-5 years ago where
as the book 3 only last year/this year.

Book 3 tables can be obtained through my encounter program...no you can't
run it on your OS that's right.  I could always find the code...its arcane
code
but you could extract the tables that way or ...hmm..I could just scan int
eh GM screen for them and send the images to you?
I also have a few rough scans of book 3 the worlds and that map but its
low res so pretty big file...

The book 3 stuff is only like 4-5 pages so wouldn't take anyone too much
time to type it up...
I figured everyone knew that stuff so didn't need it ...
maybe one of these days if i get the time..

ok..I'll think about it :)