website update

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Jun 8 01:11:49 CEST 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 06:35:07PM -0400, Scott Adams wrote:
> At 06:45 PM 6/7/02 +0200, you wrote:
> >On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:26:49AM -0500, John Hooten wrote:
> >> Cait Sith Alignment -- Elder
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Have all innate powers and abilities of the
> >> Faerry including Sidh Magic at MEL5/EL3.
> >>
> >> Book 3 says 'The prince will have all innate powers of the
> >> Faerry including an innate Sidh Magic power at mel5/el3.'
> >>
> >> You will notice a serious wording difference?
> >> Sidh Magic at MEL5/EL3 can mean all sidh spells not 1
> >> Alfar get all Sidh as innates for example so it is not unheard of.
> >>
> >> That is what struck me when I read that.
> >> There is other minor changes to the text as well.
> >
> >I see. Well, I will check to see what the wording is in our paper
> >version. Maybe Scott can do the same? Otherwise, errors like this will
> >just have to be noticed and handed over to the proper authorities,
> >a.k.a. me.
>
> If he got that cut/past from your pdf then its my wording as well....
> What was the source ot the cut/paste ..john? I think it was...

Yes, it's the exact wording of the pdf. What I meant was for you to
check your paper version. I will be able to check ours tomorrow, or
maybe Wout can do it if he reads this before tomorrow night, Wout?

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
                            -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands