Website Additions

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Thu Mar 28 16:47:58 CET 2002

||That would be nice a nice addition to the site. (Just don't expect it to
||appear directly. I still have a load of material waiting to get formatted
||for the site.

I'll get the document started and pre-formatted as I wait for submissions.
I also plan to get some sort of "tasks" document put together for my use,
detailing in order the various skill tasks that people can do for easy
reference (with difficulties and everything).  I want it for my own uses, no
reason why I cannot submit it.

||Now that I have started DMing again I seem to have hardly any
||time left for maintaining the site.) I always thought the repair costs
||mentioned in the rules were ridiculous, but we never made a new rule that
||was really satisfying.

I have something in mind for repairs, but it will be based to some degree on
whatever I put together for armorcrafting rules.  When i get something I'll
post it here.

Game Note: My new group seems to be basing themselves out of Djanisborg, so
I'll probably be posting new stuff for them (can go on the Djani pages) as
well as Firazi stuff.

This group could be interesting. One of the female players is a station 4
from Djanisborg.  Given their view on women not spoken for, I'm probably
going to make the GM fiat that she is a recent widower.  The other female
player is station 1 I think.  The two male players (A Kameri and a Dwarf
from the mountains around Kameri) are immigrants to Djanisborg (and thus I
am starting them off with 60 in Djani, so everyone can talk :)  While the
Kameri is a "newcomer", he is tough enough to speak for her.  Oh, and the
high-station female has a Fay Horse as a "pet" (Special Event), and is a
trained assassin.  The dwarf and Kameri are heavy warriors.

It could well be very odd up in Djan. :}

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce