Website Additions

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Mar 29 03:08:08 CET 2002

At 10:47 AM 3/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>||That would be nice a nice addition to the site. (Just don't expect it to
>||appear directly. I still have a load of material waiting to get formatted
>||for the site.
>
>I'll get the document started and pre-formatted as I wait for submissions.
>I also plan to get some sort of "tasks" document put together for my use,
>detailing in order the various skill tasks that people can do for easy
>reference (with difficulties and everything).  I want it for my own uses, no
>reason why I cannot submit it.

True.  Well I wish someone would come up with stuff I could use like
ship info like typical merchant ships, warships, cargo ships..stuff like
that for pnp with everything about them stats and such :) [hint hint] :)

>||Now that I have started DMing again I seem to have hardly any
>||time left for maintaining the site.) I always thought the repair costs
>||mentioned in the rules were ridiculous, but we never made a new rule that
>||was really satisfying.
>
>I have something in mind for repairs, but it will be based to some degree on
>whatever I put together for armorcrafting rules.  When i get something I'll
>post it here.

Cool.

>Game Note: My new group seems to be basing themselves out of Djanisborg, so
>I'll probably be posting new stuff for them (can go on the Djani pages) as
>well as Firazi stuff.

I was  in the adventure section last night on wouts page and downloaded
the recent campaign stuff to read later (maybe at work :))...

>This group could be interesting. One of the female players is a station 4
>from Djanisborg.  Given their view on women not spoken for, I'm probably
>going to make the GM fiat that she is a recent widower.  The other female
>player is station 1 I think.  The two male players (A Kameri and a Dwarf
>from the mountains around Kameri) are immigrants to Djanisborg (and thus I
>am starting them off with 60 in Djani, so everyone can talk :)  While the
>Kameri is a "newcomer", he is tough enough to speak for her.  Oh, and the
>high-station female has a Fay Horse as a "pet" (Special Event), and is a
>trained assassin.  The dwarf and Kameri are heavy warriors.

I didn't think Fay horse was in the special events...wow...

>It could well be very odd up in Djan. :}

Yeppers..