P&P articles

Wout Broere broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG
Wed May 22 23:46:55 CEST 2002

At 01:17 AM 5/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>So any chance anyone has these published items (from the website)?
>It would be nice to complete the collection :)

Scott,

Yes I do have those. If it says [Scanned] on the site, it means that I do
(or should) have a copy somewhere on my disks or backups. It may take some
time to dig them up, and I only do that if someone personally asks me for a
specific article (or lost of specific articles).

Most of it is in .tiff format or something like that at low resolutions, so
you will have to print it to make sense of it, or find some very very good
OCR program.

Ft

Wout Broere             broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:            http://www.powersandperils.org/  or