Planar travel

Paul L. Ming pming11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 26 21:12:29 CET 2002

Hiya.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who took it literally. :) My players, when
we first started playing back in '84 (?), used it constantly. I had assumed
you could just "gate" back and forth (we were D&D/AD&D players only at that
time). It took me a month or two before it finally dawned on me that it
indicated a "one way trip". I've had 2 fairies in my game "retire" this way,
in the middle of an adventure; duck out and stay there. ;)
  The VAST majority of my players create human characters. I differentiate
the human races enought that they each seem "different" (bonus/penalty to
some stats, extra/enhanced skills or magic styles, etc.).

^_^

Paul L. Ming