Cough cough..dust in here

Tim Hotmail Melnemara at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 6 01:42:17 CEST 2003

The best answer to the sit and study characters is to allow them to, but to have things going on in the game that they miss out on or something interrupts them.

The costs alone make a person go out and at least earn a living.  What other ideas do you have?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adaen of Bridgewater
  To: POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 9:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Cough cough..dust in here

  Most definitely...ask away. I use mostly hybrid systems so I won't be able to answer you directly based off of P&P mechanics....but I *am* interested in the concept. What have at ye!??

  Adaen

  Scott Adams wrote:
    List has gone quiet....if you guys want I can always come up with things to
    ask
    ...silly..stupid...
    moronic things to get activity :)
    <snip>
    Want me to continue with stupid questions? :)