site update

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Nov 12 06:07:46 CET 2003

At 12:17 AM 11/10/03 +0100, you wrote:
>I just added some of the contributions that Richard Snider sent to the list
>on the site, corrected a few errors I found, and completed a section marked
>TBD in the page for Ashudan.
>
>But above all, I have now reformatted the entire site. The much desired
>search option is not available (yet?), but I would like to know what you
>think of the new look and feel.

Interesting ...I just skimmed it.  First gut reaction is I like the other
site :)  But I've not spent time on it.  So it'll take getting used to it.
I think my browser also didn't load it right since the formatting
was off.  Like the bottom left was in one column rather than full page.

I will look at it longer later in the week.  I've bookmarked it.  First
reactions are sometimes wrong so don't worry :)

I love sites that have simple links and no clutter.  Its like icq.com or
microsoft.com tons and tons of things all cramed on one page
it annoys me.  This new format will just take time getting used to.
[Its not a slam to the site wout just only spent about 3 minutes glancing
at it :) so my opinion is quick and WILL change for the better :)]