New to the list

John Raner katkin_kalvin at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 17 16:56:26 CET 2003

--- Jason Taylor <jazmodeus at MSN.COM> wrote:
> I'm
> in Phoenix AZ, and
> noticed several players listed on the website also
> in Phoenix (or at least
> AZ) So here's a shout out to those others in AZ :)

Unfortunately, I am in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I just got
the boxed set and would be very interested in playing.
If there is anyone in the Wyoming or Colorado area
that plays, please give me a shout.

Cheers,
John

=====
"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"

--- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."

--- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)