New to the list

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Nov 17 23:35:06 CET 2003

At 07:20 AM 11/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
>  Greetings and salutations all.  I stumbled upon the P & P site several
>months ago and then forgot all about it, but was reminded about it when I
>was added to the list of players :)  I just have a couple of questions to
>get things started for me.  One, does anyone know of any active play by
>email, online, or irc/icq P & P gaming currently going on?  I'd love to get
>back into playing it, its been years but I spent the entire weekend making
>characters (so much fun LOL)  And two, I have the original boxed set, the
>Tower of the Dead, and the book of tables, has anyone had any success in
>finding any more of the old materials still around anywhere?  (ebay, amazon
>etc...)  Ok, I lied, maybe three questions :)  I'm in Phoenix AZ, and
>noticed several players listed on the website also in Phoenix (or at least
>AZ) So here's a shout out to those others in AZ :)  (Roll call LOL)  Anyone
>with any info regarding these questions feel free to email me directly or
>through the list, thanks everyone, game on and see you on the flipside.

I can answer the first.  There are two active current PBEM games going on.

I run one that has been going on for a couple years and is about 95% complete.
But there are plans for more after this one :)  You can check out the game
website I run for it at

http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot
add /pbem to the end to get the hidden page for the game.

Then Alex K runs another game you can see him posting in the list to get
his email addy and contact him.

I'm sure both could fit a new player.  Mine is a bit more limited on what
kinda of guy can join but I'm ingenious enough to figure something out :)