Subdual

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 25 07:10:46 CET 2003

I like that, it sounds good, but I've used the normal healing chance, since Stamina should be a consideration (checked every 30 minutes if needed, no infection). Healing spells are a REALLY touchy topic here, and I've not run a game in which at least one person has not argued with me on the subject. I allow the healing magics to remove real damage first, then subdual. Subdual damage counts fully against the points healed, there are no extra points recovered since it is "only subdual" to me. ALSO, when a person recovers from subdual, I count that as their daily recovery, I don't allow a check for the "real damage" as well. Just my humble opinion, here...

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:Ok. Another related question to Subdual damage. What about healing?
Its not physical damage since thats a part of it. I've thought of about 6
various ways. Including

1) Energy level type healing process
2) Subjective - Roll Con x 2 if so then gain -d6 subdual after 10 min and then
again every hour thereafter?

Part of the subdual theory is weakness, exhaustion, dizziness, etc. So its
more mental healing than anything...so what do you guys think?

Richard you reading the topic and have the previous posts?