Phoenix

Adaen of Bridgewater adaen at HIGHADVENTUREGAMES.COM
Sat Oct 18 06:19:28 CEST 2003

Magic Systems will be a matter of taste. Personally, I prefer P&P's over D&D's. Of course there's always room for improvement.

Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:Appreciate the kind words. Don't know if I agree that the magic system sucks
but I do admit it needs streamlining, expansion and some major revisions.
Will definitely concentrate a lot of effort in that area when the time comes
to seriously tackle the project. Any suggestions would be considered
appreciatively.