Sand Claw Data

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 21 20:19:09 CEST 2003

You did mention them. I added the Serpent women. They are also Set oriented
chaos forces of the desert. In setting up the place, having desert lions and
other such nasties as guardians is also appropriate. There is also potential
for alliance with local gargoyle bands. Have fun with it.

Richard Snider