Stupid Question #3 :)

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Sep 9 16:48:23 CEST 2003

#1) I would agree with albert in that you could hear them, but since they
are like the air itself, any speech would be very muted and ghostly in
sound.  A person at full shout would be little more then a loud whisper (why
do you think ghosts are so cheesed off?  They have to shout their asses off
just to be heard...

#2) Once the item leaves your "personal space" it is no longer under the
affect of the spell.  I follow this same rule with regards to invisibility.
However, any violent acts by the caster (throwing a spell, hurling a dagger,
etc) will "pop" this bubble of personal space, and return them to the normal
flow of things (i.e. become solid or visible again).  You can simply drop
items at your feet (or toss them in a gentle way) and they will not g=break
the spell.

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce