[PnP] New spells...

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 09:30:54 CEST 2004

My apologies. It was to you, in reference to the statement: I just didn't know if anyone had tried to create a lower world type equivalent spell.  Will look forward to your comments.  Thanks.
So, does the enbolded section come close to your thoughts?

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:
Is this to me or Richard?  Trying to figure out what this is in reference to since nothing specific is quoted.  Is this about the possible Lower World version of Astral Paths?  If so I read the stuff above.  Not sure if I'd make it that complicated :)  But something to consider.