[PnP] GenCon 2004

Floyd Resler macmage at maccrafters.com
Sun Aug 22 03:08:38 CEST 2004

I just got back from my first GenCon in Indianapolis (was only able to do
one day).  It was great!  The highlight for me was meeting and having my
picture taken with Erin Gray.  At any rate, I visited a booth called Crazy
Igor's which sold used games.  They had two copies of Powers & Perils.  The
boxes were a little worn.  Asking price was $27.50!  I was quite surprised
they were asking that much!

If you want to check out some photos from the con, visit
http://adventurers.charsys.com and click on GenCon.  There will be more
pictures coming as soon as I get them from my friend who shot them.

Thanks!
Floyd