[PnP] Neutral Files

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Dec 1 21:38:07 CET 2004

Well, with the additions (I assume that the creatres from Sea Encounters
article in heros counts here), plus any clarifications of existing creatures
(extending text) will pad it out.  It certain looks like more then 50, given
all the traffic I have seen. :}

I would hope an extended "creature variation" system is included...what is
there is good, but a few more pages of tables for more goodies as always
nice. :}

And there is the revised encounter tables...will probably have to go with a
table/subtable means, unless you want to start rolling a d1000. :}

And refined encounter rules, and all that stuff.

I could see a doubling, easy. :D

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
"Changing the Way the World Brings Products to Market"
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally
privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a
particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the
contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to
MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or
by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.

Naw ........ nother fifty creatures or so.