[PnP] Neutral Files

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Dec 10 00:33:26 CET 2004

At 08:02 AM 12/1/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry for the glitches. Will correct. Its hell being a perfectionist who is
>incapable of perfection. Some answers follow.

Same  here.  I'll just send the standard Publishing Company Junior Editor
Fee summary soon :)

>Added Anakim (Mortal) / (Immortal)
>   Richard: Maybe I missed something.  What's with the varying CDF?

Didn't answer?

>Added Blood Wolf
>   Richard: Do they work in terms of a Pack for Pack intelligence as
>   noted in the Appearance?  If so maybe they get +1 INT in such
>   a pack method?

No answer here?

>Added Elefan
>   Richard: Where is this Elefan Island? :)
>60 MILES NORTH OF PORT DOMAN IN THE RIVER

Thanks.  Will add that to the section.

>Added Hags
>   Richard: NF says See Male?  Yet there is no Male version :)
>     So what gives?
>TRUE SIDHE ARE THE MALE FORM

Need to add that note as well to my file.  Thanks.

>Added Lis
>   Richard: This bird SHOOTs its own pinfeathers as a weapon?  This
>     seems...weirdness to me :)
>GREEK MYTHOLOGY HAS SUCH A BIRD> ONE OF THE LABORS OF HERCULES

Yeah I recall it just seems weird.  :)

>Added Lunafey (3 Forms)
>   Richard: 1) Error? - (Dark form) +1 DTV? :) Should be -1 I guess?
>IS CORRECT

Will change to -1

>            2) MEL for Dark and Full Forms are blank are they MEL4?
>WILL CHECK

???

>            3) The Fade effect - with no moon losing energy.  If 10 is
>               rolled each time this means just in 5 days they fade
>               away.  Do they die for good or reappear once the
>               moon is back out?  Elaborate please.
>THEY DIE

Wow.  So in my example most don't live too long.

>Added Midge/Midge King/Midge Queen
>   Richard: 1) A 240? I can't imagine taht high a stat :)
>            2) NAV -1 So if they are hit they ADD 1 point? :)
>CORRECT

I can understand that due to spongy type skin or something.

>            3) Typo? - * Midge will not kill to eat meat. If someone
>               overs a tasty bit they may eat some.
>               ^^^^^ - Is that Offers? :)
>YES

Figured.

>  Added Nar'morel
>     Richard: Female version has a * Note.  Yet this * isn't shown
>       in the data for the female ?  Where should the * be?
>WILL CHECK

???

>  Added Romati/Romati Magician
>     Richard: The big text on Sacred forest.  Could you list all the
>       creatures that this text would apply (ie faerry, green lady,
>       elves, etc.)?  So I could put a linking refernece in those
>       particular creature sections.  Thanks
>ANY GOOD FOREST CREATURE> MOST SPECIALLY APPLIES TO:
>Forrestal, Green Lady, Unicorn, Faun, Satyr, Faerry. Will make complete
>table if you feel is needed.

Thanks.

>  Added Trazire
>     Richard: White Iron Fortrsss?
>IN REALM OF CERNUNNOS IN THE UPPER WORLD

K.  Will add that note.