[PnP] Thank You All

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Dec 10 14:04:13 CET 2004

Oh, I forgot to mention, and your talk of planes just reminded me.  I don't
know if you added it and I happened to miss it in the tiny, tiny text your
messages came out in :).

Were the stats for the various elementals (perhaps in small, medium, large
and "feet don't fail me now" sizes) in the new creature set?

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
"Changing the Way the World Brings Products to Market"
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally
privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a
particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the
contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to
MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or
by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.