[PnP] Water and fluid weight in PnP

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Dec 28 13:55:45 CET 2004

Well, nothing says that weights can't be looked at and tweaked for the next
version.

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
"Changing the Way the World Brings Products to Market"
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally
privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a
particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the
contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to
MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or
by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.