Healing Table

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Mon Feb 2 10:16:47 CET 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:14:26 -0800, Albert Sales <drite_mi at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>Still, does the Healer's care increase StB for this roll?

  Presuming that you are talking about White Poppies - IF I were Referee I
would say yes. Others might decide differently.
- Alex

> This makes Healing Light a NASTY attack spell, if you think about it
(include enemies for 1 hp healed to prevent them from using magical
healing).

  Healing Light freezes people for FOUR phases! One can do a LOT of damage
to someone in four phases. If an enemy tried casting Healing Light on me in
melee I would sure use my MDV to resist it.
 - Alex