DTV

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Mon Feb 2 21:56:33 CET 2004

I wasn't trying to 'get' anyone. Sorry. But a number of games have
bleeding rules and having house rules for bleeding or for going past DTV
seems likely for anyone who played for a long time.
  Finding gamers IS tougher now that computer games distract a lot of those
that once would have been playing wargames or RPGs.

  A couple minor clarifications:

The Damage Tolerance Value (DTV) of a Character equals:
((C/20*)+StB)x(-1) *Round Up. Rather than ((C/20)+StB)x(-1) Round Up.
By rounding up before it becomes a negative number I insure that the DTV
isn't +1 [Example: C5 and St5 =>((5/20+(-1))x(-1))(RU)=((-15/20)x(-1))(RU)=
(15/20)(RU)=+1.

I said "Anyone reduced to 0 is more than slowed down." Okay, those with
Battle Fury can remain active down to 3xDTV. Then they keel over dead (see
Battle Fury C).

- Alex