Healing Table

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 3 06:09:43 CET 2004

All those healed are held motionless for one full turn... the other effects that I have been using were my own (oops). I always have a semiprotective nature of side-effect, making it risky to attack people WHILE they are healing.
   MY comment as it being a mean attack is that it is magical healing. If you healed an enemy 1 hp, he is at risk to heal again. That is a possition I do NOT support.

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:
> Healing Light freezes people for FOUR phases! One can do a LOT of damage
>to someone in four phases. If an enemy tried casting Healing Light on me in
>melee I would sure use my MDV to resist it.
> - Alex

I don't see why you guys think its a attack spell and I don't see anything
about freezing. I'll have to re-read it again tonight I guess.