Movement

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Feb 5 23:57:33 CET 2004

At 07:30 AM 2/5/04 +0000, you wrote:
>Basic mouvement in the middle ages is 10-20 miles (on foot across normal
>landscape including pauses and a few stops, with medium load in a normal
>daylight and clear weather)..
>I used information from many sources (RPG and non-RPG) and put that in a
>tough medieval environment (no really roads or facilities to help the
>travellers).
>I've a easy to use table for this if you want.

Yeah I know.  Just wanted to see if Richard interpreted maybe the way I
mentioned in my email (Base plus MR).  It could be read either but I never
combined it so just figured I'd ask.  Maybe Richard will...yeah come to
think about it there was a game I played that did movement well with
weather and such.  Can't recall the game now..hmmm...

>TNT
>
>http://homeusers.brutele.be/ttanghe (in french)

Can't read french :<