Attribute Gen proposal for v2

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 12 15:41:41 CET 2004

My thought would be to add something like the proposed system as an optional
rule. I also think revising the generation system by eliminating fractional
multipliers might be a good idea. They were included originally to allow the
player more flexibility. Didn't think the math involved would be a problem
but it was.