[PnP] KAMERI WEAPONSMITHS

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat Feb 14 18:10:47 CET 2004

The change below and some other that are still to be found, are due to the
fact I used a scan of the Culture Book by Scott Cohan to make these pages.
He made some changes and I quote generously from his email:

"Also, I am attaching my file of the Culture book.  It includes everything
from
   the culture book and some stuff from Tower of The Dead (for the Thaliban
   entry).  There are some slight changes, however.
   1) I changed all the dates to the Salaqi Calendar (since they use that
as the
   benchmark)
   2) Some of the Favored Weapons have been changed (to suit my system)
   3) All of the Gods have been changed (again, to suit my world.  It's the
same
   gods, just some have different names.  I once posted a list of changes
that I
   had made, it should be in the archives)
   4) Added calendar and other info from Site Book
   5) Deleted game specific info from Caldan entry
"
So that is the reason there are differences between the website and the
original book. Anyone who spots them, let me know and I will update the
site to be as close to the original book as possible.

Wout

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/