[PnP] Old Adventures - Highlights

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:45:19 CET 2004

Reminds me of playtesting Mordara and Tower of the Dead. Most memorable part
of the first was a law wizard getting annoyed with slow service at the
tavern so he turned the table into bread and started eating chunks of it. As
for Tower of the Dead, the erstwhile heroes were lucky they had a dog with
them (chuckle).