[PnP] Incubi/Succubi

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:06:58 CET 2004

     I noted the following in the old archives:

In the description of L'pnth in the Perilous Lands mention is made of
incubbi and succubi demons. There is however no description of them in Book
III. Anyone who already filled the gap or has some background info on these
beasts from hell?

     The reason they were not in Book Three was because Avalon Hill made me
take them out. They didn't like the sexual element that was an integral part
of their nature. Hovever, they are central to L'p'nth so I had to include
them in the culture description.
     In any case, they are among the new creatures listed in the working
version of Book Three. I hope this long belated input is of some help to
someone.