[PnP] Invisibility

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 03:51:25 CET 2004

"Per person that comes into contact with the caster, reduce the duration by 1 turn." That is coming into contact. The transfered invisibility was a partial misread and partial self-made deterant on my behalf. The duration, however clearly gets cut in addition to the person touched being able to see you. If that thief hopes to pick pockets or cut purses, s/he better know how to hide or cast invisibility AFTER stealing. I just read back through it, and saw that I was wrong, which I made worse by further discouragements (oops).

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:
That's how I've done it for years. But I gotta think about that duration -1
thing. That is an interesting point.

But again to me it would be at the point o CASTING not after. So there
would be no duration lose.

Otherwise some invisible thief bumps into a room of bar drunks and becomes
visible in just a phase :)