Spells (was: god legends)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Jan 29 07:50:58 CET 2004

At 10:12 PM 1/28/04 -0800, you wrote:
>--- Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:
>> I agree.  I think FW was 1 or 2 % rolls for the same
>> hit location.  I
>> actually wrote up a player character generator
>> program and ALL the
>> rules/charts for the FW system years ago.  I'll have
>> to dig it up and find
>> it again.  But it was a fun system and I still like
>> to play  a game in it
>> every once in awhile.
>
>Well, that does it! I have been toying with the idea
>of buying the Fringeworthy RPG from the publisher
>online for about a year now. As soon as I get a little
>extra cash, I will be placing my order on your
>recommendation. Thanks :)

Getting off topic here.  But check out my website.  My rpg page has a bit
info on it and a link to their main website.  It only Has/Had one book so its
not that type of game buying 1800 books like in DND :).  I could dig up my
ancient FW programs and show you a sorta advance copy if your interested.
Keep in mind I think I did those back around...1990?..:)...probably basic
back then..I love the game so much I named my bbs Fringe BBS after it.  It
has these bad aliens guys named Mellor..."Its mellor time!" was a typical
drinking slogan :)...it has a very detailed info on equipment stats,
trucks, weapons, etc.

I think I typed up and programmed programs to show all the charts..where
are those files..hmmm..wonder if its on this HD..eww..yep..basic
yuck..wheres the exes..hmm...