[PnP] Wizards of the Coast

John Raner katkin_kalvin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 03:55:53 CEST 2004

--- Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The assistant managr of licensing replied to my
> request. He
> diplomatically told me to go to hell vis a vis any
> assignment of the rights
> to Powers and Perils. Sorry.

I am very sorry to hear that :( Did he give any
reasons why they wouldn't release P&P?

I always knew Hasbro/WOTC was the Great Satan of the
RPG world........

Cheers,
John

=====
"Keep a government poor and weak and it's your servant; let it get rich and powerful and it's your master."
---- Colonel Andrew Jackson Hickok

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
---- Chief Ten Bears

"There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."
---- Mark D. (CapnCarp at yahoo.com)