[PnP] Wizards of the Coast

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:08:10 CEST 2004

His only real comment is that they have no intent of licensing anything they
own the rights to. It is the old A.E. Dott philosophy in that regard. They
aren't going to give someone else rights to something they failed on and
give them the chance to show them up. They'd rather have it disappear and
try something new.