[PnP] Holy Crap!!!!

Larry Kurgan at Fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 25 01:13:00 CEST 2004

Hello logicmage,

lan> If you need a text copy of PnP, i have almost all of the 1st too book that i
lan> have laborously input incase something happens to my paper copies since it
lan> is not replacable.  I could send it to ya.

     They were referring to Adventures in Fantasy. Since it's so hard
     to find, they were looking for digital copies so they could see
     what we've been talking about and make their own comparisons.

Best regards,

   Larry                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm