[PnP] Attribute boosters

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Fri Jul 30 07:04:43 CEST 2004

In Book 4, p.31 Attribute Effect items are discussed. It gives a limit of
one item that affects up to 1d3* characteristics. More items will negate
each other.

So why couldn't a sufficiently skilled wizard make an attribute boosting
item that affects more than 3 characteristics. I can see where only the
biggest boost to a particular stat applies, but why do they negate each
other?

Do Natural Magical Materials that boost attributes also follow these rules?

Personally I don't really want any of them negated by the presence of other
boosters.

                Alex K